Terms and conditions
The term ‘Doherty Group’ or ‘Doherty Group Advisory’ or ‘Recruiters Mastermind' or ‘VA Mastermind' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 124 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. Our company registration number is 10613307. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, video materials and downloadable assets. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
This Agreement, together with the following Attachments, constitute the entire Agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and as of the date this Agreement is executed by both Parties, shall supersede any previous agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the Parties. All modifications to the applicable Compensation arrangement shall be in writing and signed by both Parties and shall not supersede the terms of this Agreement.
· The agreement starts as soon as both parties have signed.
· Payment starts on the date of purchase.
· Participants are entitled to all rights and privileges for the type of course chosen.
· This Agreement is non-transferable.
Fees and Charges (Direct Debit):
For Advisory on monthly subscriptions, a minimum of 6 monthly payments are required and you cannot cancel during this period. After the first 6 months, payment term goes to a rolling monthly contract.
For the 12-month Mentorship Program, a price of the full value which can be paid in full at once or in 6 months term is/are required. By signing the terms or continuing with your purchase you agree that you cannot cancel your purchase.
For the Consultancy products (Tech Stach Audit, Operations Audit, TA Audit, ATS Review) and Virtual Assistants Mastermind, a price of the full value is required. By signing the terms or continuing with your purchase you agree that you cannot cancel this agreement.
If you fail to pay any amount due under this agreement for a period of more than 30 days, we may charge interest on any unpaid sums at the rate of 4% above base rate from time to time, accruing daily from the date when such payment became due until the date payment is made.
This Agreement between the Course Participant and the Company shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.